3D Cone Beam Scanner
We strive to keep abreast of the newest innovations in dental technology in order to provide you with the safest and most effective treatment options. With this in mind, we are pleased to offer the ProMax 3D cone beam scanner from Planmeca.
The ProMax scanner generates a 3D image after only 14 seconds, providing an exceptionally high image resolution in a short period of time. This means less waiting time for a diagnosis and quickly generated treatment plans. Utilizing the ProMax scanner, we are able to quickly assess your dental needs and have you back out enjoying your life in less time than you might expect from traditional imaging equipment.
The health and safety of our patients is our highest priority, which is why we utilize the ProMax scanner. Unlike traditional imaging equipment, the ProMax scanner emits the lowest level of radiation while providing a superior image. We are delighted to offer our patients this exceptionally reliable imaging technology with an unprecedented safety rating.
So much more than simple x-rays, 3D technology takes dental imaging to the next level. With the clear view of facial nerves and bone structure provided by 3D imaging, we can customize your procedures to protect your delicate nerve endings, thus minimizing pain and speeding healing.
We look forward to offering you the finest 3D imaging available today, and invite you to get acquainted with the ProMax 3D cone beam scanner at your next appointment!
Pioneering Planmeca Ultra Low Dose™ protocol.
An even lower patient dose than in panoramic imaging Planmeca ProMax® 3D units offer a unique Planmeca Ultra Low Dose™ imaging protocol, enabling CBCT imaging with an even lower patient radiation dose than standard 2D panoramic imaging. This pioneering imaging protocol is based on intelligent 3D algorithms developed by Planmeca and offers a vast amount of detailed anatomical information at a very low patient dose. Read more on scientific studies on effective dose.
Planmeca ProMax® 3D Family
• Ideal resolutions and patient dose levels that always comply with the ALARA (As Low As Reasonably Achievable) principle
• Optimal volume size and location for every clinical need
• Special imaging protocols for dental and ENT applications
• Effortless patient positioning and unmatched comfort
• True all-in-one X-ray units not only for 3D imaging, but 2D panoramic and cephalometric imaging as well
• Easy to use for a smooth workflow
• Planmeca Romexis® software
• Mac OS and Windows support
Ease of Operation
Our Planmeca ProMax® 3D units are known across the world for incredible ease of use and exceptional patient comfort. A relaxed patient means a smooth imaging workflow and the best quality images.
User-friendly Control Panel
• Clear and straightforward graphical user interface guides you smoothly through the work process
• Pre-programmed sites and exposure values for different image types and targets save you time and allow you to focus on your patients
Open Patient Positioning
• Effortless positioning with open-face architecture
• Unrestricted view of your patient
• No claustrophobic feeling for your patient
• Fine adjustment using positioning lasers and joystick
• Verify correct positioning with a scout image
• Easy wheelchair accommodation with side-entry access
Best Image Quality with Optimal Dose
The precise, free-flowing, computer-controlled SCARA (Selectively Compliant Articulated Robot Arm) arm construction can produce any movement pattern required. This enables accurate and reliable volume positioning and volume diameter adjustment, reducing the amount of radiation your patients.